Using arrays and images, create a “candy catch” game. This game works as follows:
- There are lots of little candies falling from the top of the screen. You can use a single repeated candy image but there must be 5+ candies on the screen at any time.
- You control a basket with the mouse or keyboard. Use an image for the basket (or some other catching device).
- “Catching” a candy means your basket moves to where the candy is, and then the candy disappears.
- Candies that fall off screen and candies that are caught start back at a random place at the top of the screen.
- A score, shown at all times, keeps track of how many candies you have caught.
You do not need a start screen, nor do you need to be able to restart, nor do you need a lose condition.
Naturally, use two arrays: one for the x-coordinates of the candies, and one for the y-coordinates.
Here is the “horse RPG” code we made in class: farmrpg-180321a.zip.